Inching Closer

My writing time has been infringed upon. We've hit some bumps in the renovations we're doing so much discussion has been needed and this has pushed into my writing time. By the time we're done discussing, I'm so tired, I've not been able to write much. Tonight I put my foot down and kicked people … Continue reading Inching Closer

Manuscript Progress

Procrastination is a great tool if you don't want to accomplish anything. Today I set up posts for my blog, did some promoting on some of my books, celebrated my first hardcover book and a variety of other tasks in order to avoid writing. I had a lot of excuses - my female character is … Continue reading Manuscript Progress

Update on basement construction

Ken has been busy on this project. He's had help... thank you Zack!!! Electrician and plumbers are done until we get work done. Drywall in bedroom The walls are done in the bedroom. Mudding and tape next. Ken was slowed down by covid vaccine shot 2. Today Zack and Cristina arrived to help again. Ken … Continue reading Update on basement construction

Construction Update

For two years I've been trying to get contractors to give us a reasonable price on remodeling our basement to include a bedroom, closet and bathroom. Two years!! We've bought all the finishes. My two nephews came out to help lay floor in the living area of the basement and in the process redo some … Continue reading Construction Update

Disability – Writing

If you've been with me since the beginning, you know I have health issues which affect my mobility. The less I'm able to get around the more certain issues become important to me. I can't do much physically. I hate talking about this. I don't want or need pity nor do I want people to … Continue reading Disability – Writing

Day 15 of Furlough

Although technically I am only required to take 13 days of furlough - I'm counting weekends. I've been super busy with writing. I got a couple more read throughs of the Wayfarer series done. I accepted edits in Seven Sisters which is the next read through. I have been setting up all sorts of things … Continue reading Day 15 of Furlough

Day 5 of Furlough

I've been super busy. I finished the 80s! Or the photo albums from the 80s. The 90s box is out. I'll probably tackle some of them tomorrow. My middle daughter and I went to the farmer's market. We wore face masks as did all the vendors. We even had some vendors who had double wide … Continue reading Day 5 of Furlough

Day 3 of Furlough

I finished five photo albums! The pictures have been scanned and uploaded to Shutterfly for the family. The 70s are done! At least the box marked with the 70s is done, whether they were in there or not. The next box is the 80s and only has three albums in it. There may be another … Continue reading Day 3 of Furlough

Progress on a Project

We're all stressed from the covid 19 stuff. I won't say I've not been stressed because I've had my moments. However, I'm enjoying not commuting. I don't believe I've been out of my house in two weeks. I could get used to this. I've been working on re-editing my Wayfarer series. I've gone through each … Continue reading Progress on a Project